Sunday 1 December 2013

The Judges Take It To Dreadlock

Wow, I actually called it right tonight! I knew Sharon would save Luke and it would go to deadlock!

This was one of the most tense results shows I can think of. My least favourite and most favourite, pitted against each other. I just really, really wanted Luke to beat Tamera, and I got my wish!

In all fairness, this was a really good sing off performance from Tamera - she's at her best when she's belting out big ballads. If you can ignore the karaoke-style arm flapping, that is. And Luke really knows how to work a crowd, you could really feel the atmosphere in the crowd tonight, and Louis was helping whip them into a frenzy. TV Gold!

Other thoughts: I expect the audience were given a stern warning about booing James Arthur, but just to be on the safe side, they encased him in a giant glass cage during his performance. I have to admit I kind of like his music, but would never buy it because of how unpleasant he is. Rebecca Ferguson seemed to have some tuning issues, but I've heard the studio version of that song and it's pretty good, so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

But never mind all that - so incredibly happy for tonight's result. Roll on next week, woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment